help

In the beginning, I got the help
with a loud voice, it stated what  love is
I am assured, I am safe. he will tell me when it is needed again.
I don't show him the way. I step back and let him show me the way
I am here to forgive to see the love in everything and everyone
beyond the perception of everything I see know, there is another perception, a holy one.
I let go of my perception, the little I know about everything .about you, about me, about the house about the cat, about the hand, the correct perception will come.
I am here to love, not attack, not to defend. 
I am here to lay aside all my ancient defences. I don't need them
I don't need to avoid.  I don't need to be afraid to be fearful
I don't need to shape. I need to trust.
My only defence is trust. I trust the moment.
Every instant is new, no connection to the previous one.
every instant is new.
With trust every instant is mine.
I listen.

The past will be corrected.  There is no time.
My future will not be like the past.
I forgive and it disappears. 
I am the light of the world, I am lighting up the world with forgiveness.
Forgiveness and happiness are one.
There is no will expect god and what he will find his way.
He knows nothing of learning but what his will, which is my happiness finds his way.
The holy spirit will change my perception. I will see the will of God.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness does not depends on conditions

Healing

راز خوشبختی