Nothing can hurt me.

Imagine that you are sleeping and dreaming.  You are dreaming about a  certain situation but you are also aware that this is a dream and you are dreaming.

You know that what ever happens happening in your dream and nothing can hurt you because eventually you are gonna wake up and you are safe.  How do you feel?

Doesn't it feel absolutely safe? You are walking with grace and absolutely no fear as you are aware of ending. :)  You are not worry about your belongings, your body , your relationships and ... Because all of them are made up.

What if this life is a complete dream? And you are dreaming now! You are invulnerable and absolutely safe. How do you feel if you are sure about it?  Is there anything to fear?

All what we see around us is mind made, what we consider as ourselves  and others is just an imagination. This  imagination is absolutely vulnerable, it's not real and everything can endanger the imagination of self.  It is made by thoughts and thoughts can endanger it. It's fragile. The fragility makes it fearful. In this imagination, everything can hurt me and I am absolutely vulnerable. I am dependent of food,  money, nature and everything and everyone can hurt me. Such a fearful life!!!

I am not what I think I am. This world is not what I think it is and others are not what I think they are.

What I am, who I am is not a thought or  an imagination.

I am my body is an imagination that results in other wrong conclusions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

Happiness does not depends on conditions

Puppet of your mind.